Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary next-generation synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery. Zynerba is evaluating two product candidates, ZYN002 and ZYN001, in five indications. ZYN002, the company's CBD Gel, is the first and only synthetic CBD formulated as a patent protected permeation-enhanced gel and is being studied in refractory epilepsy, Fragile X syndrome and osteoarthritis.
Zynerba is also developing ZYN001, which utilizes a synthetically manufactured pro-drug of THC in a transdermal patch to deliver THC through the skin and into the bloodstream. ZYN001 will be studied in fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathic pain.
ZYNE Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||20.64 - 21.35|
|52wk Range:||6.02 - 25.95|
ZYNE Recent Headlines
- ETFs with exposure to Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. : April 27, 2017 04/27/2017 08:22 PM
- ETFs with exposure to Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. : April 17, 2017 04/17/2017 05:13 PM
- Yikes! These 5 Marijuana Stocks Lost a Combined $193 Million in 2016 04/17/2017 12:20 PM
- Implied Volatility Surging for Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) Stock Options 04/12/2017 12:47 PM
- ETFs with exposure to Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. : April 5, 2017 04/05/2017 09:49 PM