Vapor Corp., a NASDAQ company, is a U.S. based distributor and retailer of vaporizers, e-liquids and electronic cigarettes. It recently acquired the retail store chain "The Vape Store" as part of a merger with Vaporin, Inc. The Company's innovative technology enables users to inhale nicotine vapor without smoke, tar, ash or carbon monoxide.
Vapor Corp. has a streamlined supply chain, marketing strategies and wide distribution capabilities to deliver its products. The Company's brands include VaporX®, Krave®, Hookah Stix® and Vaporin™ and are distributed to retail stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. The Company sells direct to consumer via e-commerce and Company-owned brick-and-mortar retail locations operating under "The Vape Store" brand.
VPCO Detailed Quote
|52wk Range:||0.0100 - 7.7000|
VPCO Recent Headlines
- VAPOR CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Other Events, Financ 03/03/2017 10:24 PM
- Vapor Corp. Announces Corporate Name Change To "Healthier Choices Management Corp." 03/03/2017 10:15 PM[PR Newswire] - HOLLYWOOD, Fla., March 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vapor Corp. (OTC Pink: VPCO) ("Vapor" or the "Company") announced today that it has changed its corporate name to Healthier Choices Management ...
- VAPOR CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 02/06/2017 01:49 PM
- VAPOR CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure 01/24/2017 02:14 PM
- VAPOR CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/19/2017 10:20 PM