Ubiquitech Software Corp, through its subsidiaries is a dynamic multi-media, multi-faceted corporation utilizing state-of-the-art global internet marketing, Direct Response (DRTV) Television, Radio, and traditional marketing, to drive traffic to the new and emerging multi-billion dollar industries like its subsidiary HempLifeToday.com™.
HempLifeToday™ focuses on the exciting and dynamic new thinking in the world today that recognizes the important health and life enriching enhancement that CBD Oil from the Hemp plant can bring. Through its network of quality USA growers HempLifeToday.com™ has developed multiple and proprietary CannazALL™ CBD oil products that include; Its popular CBD Tinctures, Oils, GelCaps, CBD Powder, Skin Salve, Wax Crumble, and e-liquid, all offered @ www.HempLifeToday.com
UBQU Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0275 - 0.0295|
|52wk Range:||0.0054 - 0.0490|
UBQU Recent Headlines
- HempLife Today sets two record breaking sales weekends in a row; Company cites its marketing platforms and an increase in awareness of its CannazALL CBD products for this growth 04/27/2017 11:30 AM[Marketwired] - Ubiquitech Software Corp. is announcing to shareholders that its subsidiary HempLife Today™, an innovative and growing Company offering the finest CBD , products derived from Hemp, has had two record breaking ...
- UBIQUITECH SOFTWARE CORP Financials 04/25/2017 05:04 PM
- HempLife Today Celebrates 420 and Rewards Its Growing Customer Base With its Biggest Sale of the Year 04/20/2017 11:00 AM[Marketwired] - Ubiquitech Software Corp. , through its subsidiary HempLife Today™ an innovative and growing Company offering the finest CBD , products derived from Hemp, is celebrating 420 and rewarding its customers ...
- Ubiquitech First Quarter 2017 Revenues Increase 58%, Net Income Increases In Excess of 325% 04/17/2017 11:30 AM[Marketwired] - Ubiquitech Software Corp. , through its operating subsidiary HempLifeToday.com, today announced its first quarter 2017 financial results. Revenues for the quarter increased to $1,103,766 from $697,640 ...
- Q1 2017 Ubiquitech Software Corp Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied 04/17/2017 11:07 AM