Protext Mobility, operates two wholly owned subsidiaries; Plandaí Biotechnology South Africa (SA) and Cannabis Biosciences. The Company is engaged in the research and clinical testing of "bioceutical" products -- all natural ingredients formulated for pharmaceutical applications and processed under pharma-grade conditions. Through its wholly owned subsidiary Plandaí Biotechnology SA, the Company has the exclusive worldwide license to develop pharmaceutical applications and products using the Phytofare® catechin complex, which was developed by Plandaí Biotechnology, Inc.Phytofare® is a highly bioavailable extract produced from live green tea leaves. Our initial product, Phytofare® Catechin Complex, has been clinically shown to have 10 times greater bioavailability over generic catechin extracts.
What this means is that Phytofare® can deliver a therapeutic level of catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants, to the system where they remain active for over 24 hours. Plandaí grows green tea on its 7,500 acre Senteeko estate in South Africa, where it produces the proprietary Phytofare® catechin extract in-house, allowing the Company a continuity of supply as well as quality control throughout the entire process. Targeted applications for the Company's products include arthritis, inflammation, anti-viral, and diabetes-related metabolic syndromes.
About Cannabis Biosciences - The Company is actively pursuing government licenses and permits that will allow it to use its proprietary processing and extraction technology to commence investigations and produce a full-profile cannabis extract, one that contains both CBD and the precursor acid form of THC (THC-A and THC-B) found in live cannabis plant. The Company's investigations will be designed to show that the Cannabis Biosciences extraction process, which will use live leaf and low temperatures to extract the phyto-chemicals, should leave the acid forms of THC intact, resulting in a non-psychoactive extract with full medicinal potential and having the heightened bioavailability of other Phytofare® extracts. Website: http://www.protextm.co
TXTM Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0005 - 0.0006|
|52wk Range:||0.0000 - 0.0056|
TXTM Recent Headlines
- Protext Mobility Announces Acquisition of Cannabis Biosciences Inc. 03/27/2017 12:00 PM[Marketwired] - Protext Mobility, Inc. , a biotech company engaged in the development of pharmaceutical applications for the highly bioavailable Phytofare® catechin complex, today announced its acquisition of Cannabis ...
- Protext Mobility Discusses Potential Effectiveness of Phytofare Green Tea Extract in Treating Type II Diabetes 03/07/2017 02:30 PM[Marketwired] - Protext Mobility, Inc. , a biotech company engaged in the development of pharmaceutical applications for the highly bioavailable Phytofare® catechin complex today discussed the potential for Phytofare® ...
- Protext Mobility Caps Off Week of Meetings in Mauritius With Visit to State House for Meeting With President Gurib-Fakim 03/03/2017 01:00 PM[Marketwired] - Protext Mobility, Inc. , a biotech company engaged in the development of pharmaceutical applications for the highly bioavailable Phytofare® catechin complex, announced today that it conducted a series ...
- PROTEXT MOBILITY, INC. Financials 02/18/2017 06:04 PM
- PROTEXT MOBILITY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibi 01/19/2017 04:32 PM