Terra Tech Corp. (TRTC) through its wholly-owned subsidiary GrowOp Technology, specializes in controlled environment agricultural technologies. The company integrates best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture enterprises and home practitioners. Our complete product line is available at specialty retailers throughout the United States, and via our website.
Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Edible Garden, cultivates a premier brand of local and sustainably grown hydroponic produce, sold through major grocery stores such as Shoprite, Walmart, Krogers and others throughout New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and the Midwest. MediFarm LLC is focused on medical cannabis businesses throughout Nevada. IVXX LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary that produces cannabis extracted products for regulated medical cannabis dispensaries throughout California.
TRTC Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.19 - 0.22|
|52wk Range:||0.18 - 0.56|
TRTC Recent Headlines
- TERRA TECH CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits 04/28/2017 01:01 PM
- Terra Tech Corp. to Present at the 2017 Canaccord Genuity Cannabis Conference on May 10th 04/28/2017 12:30 PM[Marketwired] - Terra Tech Corp. , a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company, today announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Derek Peterson, will present at the 2017 Canaccord Genuity......
- IAnthus CEO On Marijuana Legalization In U.S. And Canada: A Good Model Makes The Decision Easier 04/21/2017 01:56 PM
- TERRA TECH CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits 04/20/2017 01:01 PM
- Terra Tech Corp. CEO, Derek Peterson, Discusses Recent News and Provides an Outlook for the Company in a New Audio Interview at SmallCapVoice.com 04/20/2017 12:00 PM[GlobeNewswire] - AUSTIN, Texas, April 20, 2017-- SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. and Terra Tech Corp. or, a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company, announced today that a new audio interview with the Company ...