Surna, Inc. develops innovative technologies and products that monitor, control and or address the energy and resource intensive nature of indoor cannabis cultivation. Currently, the Company's revenue stream is based on its main product offerings - supplying industrial technology and products to commercial indoor cannabis grow facilities.
Headquartered in Boulder, CO, Surna's diverse engineering team is tasked with creating novel energy and resource efficient solutions, including the Company's signature water-cooled climate control platform. The Company's engineers continuously seek to create technology that solve the highly specific demands of the cannabis industry for temperature, humidity, light and process control. Surna's goal is to provide intelligent solutions to improve the quality, the control and the overall yield and efficiency of CEA. Though its clients do, the Company neither produces nor sells cannabis.
SRNA Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.169 - 0.174|
|52wk Range:||0.071 - 0.294|
SRNA Recent Headlines
- Surna Inc. Provides Update on 2017 Plans for R&D and Board 04/18/2017 12:00 PM[PR Newswire] - Surna Inc. (SRNA) announced the board of directors is adjusting its membership to consist of three independent and two executive directors. Effective April 28, 2017, Stephen Keen will resign as both Director of the Board and Director of Technology for Surna. As announced in October 2016, Surna has planned for Mr. Keen's departure coinciding with his increasing leadership of Sterling Pharms, his new cultivation entity that has agreed to provide efficiency and efficacy testing and act as a reference site for Surna's prospective customers.
- SURNA INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits 04/07/2017 06:00 PM
- SURNA INC. Financials 04/06/2017 05:04 PM
- SURNA INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report 03/31/2017 09:20 PM
- Q4 2016 Surna Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied 03/31/2017 11:07 AM