Affinor Growers is a diversified publicly traded company on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol ("AFI"). We are also listed on the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 1AF with a WKN of A1W7FZ and on the US OTCQB under the symbol RSSFF. Affinor Growers began as Affinor Resources, a company focused on finding mining projects in Colombia and Canada. Affinor recognized a major opportunity when they discovered a team that was developing a system to mass produce pesticide-free, non GMO plants, just as the medical marihuana frenzy was beginning in North America.
Affinor Growers is focused on mass producing, high quality, in-demand produce and pharmacy grade plants for global distribution. The team is currently working towards becoming a grower of premier Medical Marihuana and set to produce other major cash crops such as Romaine Lettuce and Strawberries while waiting for Health Canada licenses and approvals. Affinor is all about turning the plants we grow into (green) gold for our investors and shareholders.
RSSFF Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0825 - 0.0825|
|52wk Range:||0.0257 - 0.1822|
RSSFF Recent Headlines
- Affinor Growers Sells Vertical Farming System for Medical Cannabis in British Columbia, Canada 04/20/2017 01:30 PM[Marketwired] - Affinor Growers is pleased to announce it has sold a vertical farming system for growing medical cannabis in British Columbia, Canada. Affinor has signed a non-exclusive license and purchase agreement ...
- Affinor Growers Signs an "On-Farm Test Agreement" with California Berry Company 03/28/2017 01:00 PM[Marketwired] - Affinor Growers Inc. , is pleased to announce the signing of a research and development Test Agreement with a large strawberry production company headquartered in California, USA.
- Affinor Growers to Demonstrate Growing Technology At BCTECH Summit March 14 and 15 2017 03/06/2017 02:00 PM[Marketwired] - Affinor Growers , is pleased to announce it will present its growing technology at the BCTECH Summit on March 14 and 15, at the Vancouver Convention Center, in partnership with University of Fraser Valley....
- Affinor Growers Installs Vertical Farming System for Medical Cannabis in Mission BC 02/27/2017 02:00 PM[Marketwired] - Affinor Growers , is pleased to announce it has shipped and installed a vertical growing system to Mission BC. The four level automated tower will allow Affinor Growers to further develop the technology ...
- AFFINOR GROWERS, INC. Financials 01/24/2017 06:04 PM