Emerald Med Farms is a newly launched enterprise that cultivates, harvests cannabis for the medical marijuana industry with a business philosophy to be the "Cannabis Purveyors of the Highest Quality". They have developed an exceptional methodology of employing a continuous sterile environment during all stages of operations to ensure that the product maintains the upmost quality and purity. Their facilities will be state-of-the-art utilizing multi-state proven methods to produce the highest of quality medical cannabis.
Emerald Med Farms management and key personnel have a successful track record including a Master Grower with over 27 years of experience in California with both inside and outside growing for all styles of plant and vegetation. The company has also built a strong network of industry professionals ranging from research facilities to individual scientist from around the globe to support their endeavors. The Company operations are in full compliance to the medical marijuana California Co-Operative. The Co-Op maintains a roster of registered patients under "right to grow" which defines the number of plants per patient per script.
QEDN Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0037 - 0.0046|
|52wk Range:||0.0001 - 0.0158|
QEDN Recent Headlines
- Inca Worldwide (QEDN) QED Connect Inc. Releases New Projections 04/27/2017 02:22 PM[PR Newswire] - CALI, Colombia, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Inca Worldwide (Pink Sheets: QEDN) QED Connect announces new projections due to recent developments. Kate Bahnsen, CEO, states, "Because of the recent ...
- Inca Worldwide (QEDN) Receives Halal Certification 04/26/2017 01:00 PM[PR Newswire] - CALI, Colombia, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Inca Worldwide (QEDN) announces it has received Halal certification for Inchi Seeds (Sacha Inchi). Kate Bahnsen, CEO, comments, "Receiving the Halal ...
- Inca Worldwide (QEDN) Formalizes Pilot Agreement 04/25/2017 01:00 PM[PR Newswire] - CALI, Colombia, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Inca Worldwide (QEDN) announces the completion of a growing agreement with three Afro-Colombian communities to execute a pilot project of 2,300 Hectares of ...
- A New Audio Interview with Inca Worldwide (QEDN) CEO, Kate Bahnsen, is now at SmallCapVoice.com 04/24/2017 01:00 PM[PR Newswire] - AUSTIN, Texas, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. (SCV) and Inca Worldwide QED Connect (OTC QEDN) (the Company), announced today that a new audio interview with the Company, is now ...
- A New Audio Interview with Inca Worldwide (QEDN) CEO, Kate Bahnsen, is now at SmallCapVoice.com 04/19/2017 12:00 PM[GlobeNewswire] - AUSTIN, Texas, April 19, 2017-- SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. and QED Connect announced today that a new audio interview with the Company is now available. The interview can be heard at http://smallcapvoice.com/blog/4-17-17-smallcapvoice-interview-with-inca-worldwide-qedn.. ...