Puration, Inc. (PURA) entered the emerging cannabis sector last July when it executed an agreement to acquire select operating assets from North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ). Since that time, Puration has focused on developing from the acquired operating assets a standardized and repeatable extraction process to produce a variety of high-quality and consistent cannabis extracts. Previously, Puration had been developing and marketing water purification technology. In fact, Puration’s portable personal water filtered bottles remain currently available on select retails shelves.
PURA Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0261 - 0.0310|
|52wk Range:||0.0040 - 0.0940|
PURA Recent Headlines
- Puration Bolsters $3 Million Preliminary Forecast Announcing Second Brand Name License Agreement to Produce Cannabis Infused Foods And Beverages 04/27/2017 12:15 PM[PR Newswire] - Puration, Inc. (PURA) today announced publishing an on-demand shareholder update presentation on the Company's website. The presentation features a new brand name license agreement to produce a second line of cannabis infused foods and beverages in addition the existing EVERx sports and fitness nutritional supplement product line. The presentation also includes an update on the anticipated close in the month of May of a cannabis tourism deal with ML Capital Group (MLCG) and Spanish Peaks ScrumpDelicacies to result in a dividend distribution of publicly traded Spanish Peaks ScrumpDelicacies common stock to PURA and MLCG shareholders.
- Puration Online Shareholder Update To Feature Upcoming Dividend And Growing Sales Scheduled Thursday, April 27 2017 04/25/2017 01:51 PM[Accesswire] - DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 25, 2017 / Puration, Inc. ( OTC PINK: PURA ) today announced the Company plans to publish an on-demand shareholder update to the Company's website on Thursday this week, ...
- Puration and ML Capital Group Celebrate 420 With Spanish Peaks ScrumpDelicacies Major Milestone Announcement 04/20/2017 02:23 PM[PR Newswire] - Puration, Inc. (PURA) and ML Capital Group, Inc. (MLCG) today announced reaching a major milestone in their partnership through Spanish Peaks ScrumpDelicacies to introduce a cannabis tourism offering in Colorado's $19 billion tourism industry. PURA and MLCG struck an agreement in February where both companies are to contribute to an equity purchase of Spanish Peaks ScrumpDelicacies.
- USMJ and Puration Release Sneak Peak of EVERx CBD Infused Gummy Premiering this Weekend at Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo 04/19/2017 12:30 PM[Accesswire] - DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2017 / North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. ( OTC PINK: USMJ ), commonly known as "USMJ," and Puration, Inc. ( OTC PINK: PURA ) today released a sneak peak ...
- Puration Reports First Revenue Toward $3 Million Forecast 04/18/2017 12:30 PM[Accesswire] - DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 18, 2017 / Puration, Inc. ( OTC PINK: PURA ) today announced the Company has filed its 2016 annual financial report. The report includes the first revenue since the Company ...