Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Pineapple Express, Inc. is a publicly traded company that invests in, expands, and brands existing and newly established canna-businesses through expert consulting and cutting-edge technology. We provide capital to our canna-business clientele, lease real properties to canna-businesses, and provide consulting and technology to operators within the cannabis industry. We intend to create a nationally branded chain of company- owned cannabis retail stores under the "Pineapple Express, Inc." name, as soon as federal laws allow.
As long as cannabis remains federally illegal, our operations will be limited to consulting, product licensing, leasing to and investing in existing and new canna-businesses, selling industry specific technology and branding/retail concept support services. Home to some of the most experienced and well-connected minds in the business, the Company is at the forefront of the legal cannabis industry.
PNPL Detailed Quote
|52wk Range:||1.00 - 9.15|
PNPL Recent Headlines
- Pineapple Express Inc. Announces USPTO Notice of Patent Allowance for its "Top-Shelf" Safe Display System for Use in Dispensaries 03/29/2017 08:20 AM[PR Newswire] - LOS ANGELES, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, INC. (OTC Grey: PNPL) (the "Company"), a publicly traded company that offers consulting, technology, investments, turn-key property rentals and branding concepts to businesses in the legal cannabis industry, announced today that its patent application which was pending with the USPTO related to an invention dubbed the "Top-Shelf" Safe Display System (SDS), was issued a notice of allowance by the USPTO on March 22, 2017. The Company owns the to be issued patent based on a previously executed royalty arrangement with the inventor. The soon to be patented, "Top-Shelf" SDS (shown in the images above), exclusively developed for the Company, converts four critical components of the current dispensary model and combines them into a single, technologically advanced, and stylish unit.
- Pineapple Express Clarifies Incorrect Reports Regarding the Company Being Sued 03/22/2017 08:20 AM[PR Newswire] - Company Executives did confirm that on October 12th, 2016, a Company subsidiary's rights under a purchase contract with United Pentecostal Church of Desert Hot Springs (UPCDHS) to purchase 3.78 acres and existing building structures was terminated by UPCDHS. The subsidiary was attempting to resolve the matter in an amicable fashion with UPCDHS as well as the ultimate acquirer of the parcel that had gained the benefit of the development costs expended by the subsidiary in improving the value of the parcel as well as ownership of the conditional use permit tied to the real estate.
- Pineapple Express improves Operational Efficiency, Capital Allocation, and Oversight on its way to Filing Registration Statement with SEC 03/03/2017 09:58 PM[PR Newswire] - LOS ANGELES, March 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, INC. (OTC Grey: PNPL) (the "Company"), a publicly traded company that offers consulting, technology, investments, turn-key property rentals and branding concepts to businesses in the legal cannabis industry, announced today that it has eliminated and restructured executive positions within the company, retooled its operating budget for existing projects, and also brought on a public company accounting and compliance firm to expedite filing of its registration statement with the SEC to become a fully reporting company. The Company eliminated its Chief Compliance Officer position, which was useful in the company's initial maturation process but was becoming an unneeded and duplicative position, especially with the addition of the accounting and compliance firm, Company executives stated.
- Pineapple Express Launches New Logo and Style Guide for its THC® Lifestyle Brand 01/11/2017 06:57 PM[PR Newswire] - LOS ANGELES, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, INC. (OTC Grey: PNPL) (the "Company"), a publicly traded company that offers consulting, technology, investments, turn-key property rentals and branding concepts to businesses in the legal cannabis industry, announced today that it has launched a new THC® brand vision, logo, and style guide to capitalize on licensing merchandise which will display the THC® trademarked name and logo on lifestyle products. "Approximately 20% of all Americans now live in states where recreational marijuana use is legal and 60% live in states where medicinal marijuana is legal," said Matt Feinstein, Chief Executive Officer of Pineapple Express. Feinstein added, "Timing couldn't be more perfect to broaden the appeal of our brand now that cannabis is becoming legal in the U.S. We've updated the THC® legacy brand with a new brand vision and logo in line with the modern consumer.
- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS INC Financials 09/17/2016 05:04 PM