OXIS develops, commercializes, and addresses existing clinical shortcomings of related products with innovative drugs containing therapeutic molecules such as Cannabinoids, which are focused on several cancer indicators. Utilizing the powerful compounds found in cannabinoid-producing plants, OXIS will produce a platform of synthesized cannabinoid agents that target the treatment of cancer cells in multiple areas.
OXIS Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0150 - 0.0169|
|52wk Range:||0.0100 - 0.5550|
OXIS Recent Headlines
- Oxis International Inc. Announces Treatment of First Patient in FDA Phase 2 Trial of Cancer Drug OXS-1550 04/18/2017 01:45 PM[Accesswire] - LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 18, 2017 / Oxis International Inc. (OTCQB: OXIS and Euronext Paris OXI.PA) announced today that the first patient has begun treatment in a Food and Drug Administration-approved ...
- OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC Financials 04/07/2017 05:04 PM
- Oxis International Inc. Announces Approval of FDA Phase 2 Trial with Its Bispecific Antibody OXS-1550 04/04/2017 12:30 PM[Accesswire] - LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 4, 2017 / Oxis International Inc. (OTCQB: OXIS and Euronext Paris OXI.PA) announced today that the Food and Drug Administration has cleared the way for the Company's ...
- OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 04/03/2017 09:08 PM
- OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report 03/31/2017 08:09 PM