OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp., through its wholly-owned Israeli subsidiary, One Word Cannabis Ltd., (collectively "OWC" or the "Company") conducts medical research and clinical trials to develop cannabis-based pharmaceuticals and treatments for conditions including multiple myeloma, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, PTSD, and migraines. OWC is also developing unique delivery systems for the effective delivery and dosage of medical cannabis. All OWC research is conducted at leading Israeli hospitals and scientific institutions, and led by internationally renowned investigators.
The Company's Research Division is focused on pursuing clinical trials evaluating the effectiveness of cannabinoids for the treatment of various medical conditions, while its Consulting Division is dedicated to helping governments and companies navigate complex international cannabis regulatory frameworks.
OWCP Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.84 - 0.98|
|52wk Range:||0.00 - 3.23|
OWCP Recent Headlines
- OWC PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH CORP. Financials 04/22/2017 05:04 PM
- OWC PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 04/19/2017 07:00 PM
- OWC PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH CORP. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report 04/17/2017 09:15 PM
- OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. to Present at Monaco Growth Forums in Monaco 04/17/2017 11:00 AM[PR Newswire] - PETACH TIKVA, Israel, April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Monaco Growth Forums by Andreea Porcelli and OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. (OTC: OWCP), are pleased to announce that OWCP has been invited ...
- OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. Announces World-Wide Expression of Interest in its Cannabis-based Topical Cream for Treatment of Psoriasis and other Skin Disorders 04/05/2017 01:57 PM[PR Newswire] - OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. (OWCP), ("OWC" or the "Company"), an Israeli-based research company engaged in the development of cannabinoid-based therapies targeting a variety of different medical conditions and disorders, today announced it has received expressions of interest from the scientific and medical communities world-wide as a result of its recently announce positive preliminary clinical efficacy tests results of its topical cream to treat Psoriasis. OWCP's scientific team, led by the renowned Dr. Yehuda Baruch, the Company's Chief Science Officer and OWC's Director of Research and Regulatory Affairs, and former Director of Israel's Ministry of Health Medical Management Division, previously reported trial results and concluded that post-application of OWC's unique, active cannabinoid-based topical cream formulation, there was up to 70% improvement in a variety of inflammation markers directly associated with Psoriasis.