Organigram Holdings Inc. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed company whose wholly owned subsidiary, Organigram Inc., is a licensed producer of medical marijuana in Canada. Organigram is focused on producing the highest quality, condition specific medical marijuana for patients in Canada. Organigram's facility is located in Moncton, New Brunswick and the Company is regulated by the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations ("ACMPR").
OGRMF Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||1.77 - 1.94|
|52wk Range:||0.76 - 3.35|
OGRMF Recent Headlines
- Organigram Reports Financial Results and Progress on Capacity Expansion in Advance of Legalization 04/28/2017 10:30 AM[Marketwired] - Organigram Holdings Inc. announces the financial results for the quarter ending February 28, 2017. The Company made significant progress in the quarter toward increasing production capacity of medical ...
- Organigram Enters into LOI to Acquire Trauma Healing Centers 04/10/2017 10:30 AM[Marketwired] - Organigram Holdings Inc. - is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Trauma Healing Centers Incorporated .
- Organigram Announces Production License Renewal 03/29/2017 10:30 AM[Marketwired] - Organigram Holdings Inc. announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Organigram Inc., has received a renewal of its license to produce and sell dried marijuana and cannabis oil pursuant to the Access to ...
- Organigram Announces Issuance of Stock Options 03/14/2017 10:07 PM[Marketwired] - Organigram Holdings Inc. announces that it has issued an aggregate of 1,500,000 incentive stock options to Greg Engel, a director of the Company and the Company's Chief Executive Officer, at an exercise ...
- Organigram Posts Highest Single-Week Sales 03/14/2017 10:30 AM[Marketwired] - Licensed medical marijuana producer Organigram Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Organigram Holdings Inc. , recorded single-week sales of over $250,000 for the first time in its history for the period ...