Breakthrough horticultural products being marketed to Colorado’s booming cannabis cultivation industry by Neutra Corp. (OTCBB:NTRR) and its joint venture partner Surface to Air Solutions (S2O2) will soon be put into use by one of the state’s top growers after a new letter of intent was signed last week.
S2O2 inked the letter of intent with DANK Dispensaries and Denver Consulting Group, premiere U.S. cannabis producers, to test and demonstrate the efficacy of its horticultural product suite at the company’s indoor growing operations in the state. By verifying its products’ use in eliminating contaminants from plants, surfaces and air inside growing facilities, the joint venture plans to take the first step toward making them industry-standard across the entire cannabis sector.
NTRR Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.19 - 0.20|
|52wk Range:||0.19 - 1.07|
NTRR Recent Headlines
- NEUTRA CORP. Financials 02/04/2017 06:04 PM
- NEUTRA CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 01/31/2017 07:08 PM
- NEUTRA CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 10/17/2016 08:20 PM
- NTRR Launching High-Quality Vapable Product Line for Growing Canadian Market 09/28/2016 09:00 AM[Accesswire] - LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / September 28, 2016 / Neutra Corp. (OTCQB: NTRR) plans to ship its inaugural order of premium, disposable Diamond Anvil brand vape pens to select Canadian distributors shortly ...
- NEUTRA CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 08/08/2016 05:13 PM