NEMUS Bioscience Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing new chemical entities from a class of chemically diverse compounds called cannabinoids, designed to alleviate a variety of diseases and symptoms by selectively targeting CB1 and CB2 receptors. NEMUS Bioscience Inc. is developing a novel and proprietary class of product candidates that are designed to target the body's nervous and immune systems without inducing many of the undesirable side effects typically associated with currently available therapeutics.
NMUS Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.2520 - 0.2649|
|52wk Range:||0.2400 - 1.8000|
NMUS Recent Headlines
- NEMUS Bioscience and the University of Mississippi Announce Significant Anti-MRSA Synergy Data Utilizing Proprietary Cannabinoid-Based Anti-Infective Platforms 03/22/2017 12:30 PM[Marketwired] - NEMUS Bioscience, Inc. and the company's discovery and research partner, the University of Mississippi , today announced that bactericidal synergy was achieved against multiple species of methicillin-resistant ...
- Nemus Bioscience Signs Development Agreement with Nanomerics to Advance Ocular Formulation of NB1111 for the Treatment of Glaucoma Using Proprietary Molecular Envelope Technology (MET) 03/20/2017 12:30 PM[Marketwired] - NEMUS Bioscience, Inc. announced that the company has signed a development agreement with Nanomerics Ltd. of the United Kingdom, to develop a topical ocular formulation of tetrahydrocannabinol-valine-hemisuccinate ...
- NEMUS BIOSCIENCE, INC. Financials 03/16/2017 05:04 PM
- NEMUS BIOSCIENCE, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report 03/10/2017 09:55 PM
- NEMUS Bioscience and Catalent to Advance NB1222 into Human Dosage Formulation Development 03/03/2017 01:30 PM[Marketwired] - NEMUS Bioscience, Inc. today announced that the company is moving forward with Catalent Pharma Solutions to advance development of a human-dosage suppository formulation of NB1222, the proprietary prodrug ...