MyECheck Inc. is a leading electronic payment technology developer, licensor and payment services provider. The company serves as a trusted advisor for the rapidly evolving landscape of consumerism in the payments industry. An effective alternative payment solution to ACH and credit/debit cards in the retail, mobile and ecommerce space, MyECheck utilizes a proprietary method of creating and clearing fully electronic checks on behalf of its customers, having successfully implemented its proprietary electronic check service with numerous organizations, enabling them to accept real-time check payments from consumers and businesses online or over a mobile device.
MYEC Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0022 - 0.0025|
|52wk Range:||0.0018 - 0.0100|
MYEC Recent Headlines
- MEC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Exhibits 04/12/2017 10:04 AM
- UBA and MEC, Inc., launch revolutionary Omni-channel payment system, EmailMoni 10/19/2016 04:20 PM[Marketwired] - MEC, Inc. , announced today it has entered into agreements with pan-African financial services group, United Bank for Africa Plc to provide a revolutionary email-based billing, payment and banking software ...
- MEC INC Financials 06/17/2016 05:04 PM
- MEC INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Exhibits 06/15/2016 08:49 PM
- MEC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements and 06/14/2016 05:38 PM