MassRoots is one of the largest and most active technology platforms for cannabis consumers, businesses and activists with over 725,000 users. It is proud to be affiliated with the leading organizations in the cannabis industry, including the ArcView Group & National Cannabis Industry Association. MassRoots has been covered by Fox Business, CNBC, Fortune, MarketWatch, Cannabist and the New York Times.
MSRT Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.7050 - 0.7350|
|52wk Range:||0.3800 - 1.1800|
MSRT Recent Headlines
- MassRoots Partners with Marijuana Industry Group, Lyft and Colorado Department of Transportation to Promote Safe Rides on 4/20 04/20/2017 08:03 PM[PR Newswire] - DENVER, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MassRoots, Inc. (MSRT), one of the most active technology platforms for medical cannabis consumers, is proud to announce it has partnered with the Marijuana Industry Group ("MIG") and Lyft to minimize impaired driving on 4/20 and beyond. Lyft launched a safe rides campaign in partnership with the Colorado Department of Transportation geared at ensuring the tens of thousands of cannabis consumers in Colorado remain cognizant of the safety of all drivers on the road, and MIG and the Colorado Department of Transportation, in collaboration with the Colorado Task Force For Drunk and Impaired Driving, have been working in collaboration for years on the reduction and prevention of impaired driving and have implemented coordinated public awareness and messaging strategies designed to minimize impaired driving.
- New Frontier Data & MassRoots Partner on First Cannabis Consumer Sentiment Report 04/20/2017 11:00 AM[Marketwired] - New Frontier Data, the authority in business intelligence for the cannabis industry, and MassRoots, Inc. , one of the leading publicly-traded cannabis technology companies, are partnering to craft a first ...
- MassRoots Partners with Whoopi & Maya as Part of Multi-State Expansion Strategy 04/20/2017 11:00 AM[PR Newswire] - DENVER, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MassRoots, Inc. (MSRT), a leading technology platform for medical cannabis patients and businesses, is pleased to announce it has partnered with Whoopi & Maya, a medical cannabis product company founded by Whoopi Goldberg and Maya Elisabeth, to promote their expansion plans, which are expected in the coming months. "We are thrilled with the reception Whoopi & Maya has gotten in our first year in California and women have been reaching out to us from all over asking when they'll be able to get their hands on them, too," stated Whoopi Goldberg, co-founder of Whoopi & Maya.
- MASSROOTS, INC. Financials 04/06/2017 05:04 PM
- MassRoots Accelerates Growth Initiatives as it Launches Updated Business Portal and Completes Whaxy Integration 04/03/2017 11:00 AM[PR Newswire] - DENVER, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MassRoots, Inc. (MSRT), a leading technology platform for medical cannabis patients and businesses, is pleased to announce it has launched an updated business portal. Through this portal, businesses are able to target advertisements to MassRoots' one million registered users, schedule posts, view analytics, and manage their inventory and pricing data. Additionally, as the Company's acquisition of DDDigtal, LLC dba "Whaxy" was not completed until January 2017, no revenues generated by Whaxy in 2016 were reflected in MassRoots' earnings.