Mentor Capital, Inc. is a public operating company that acquires and provides liquidity for medical and social use cannabis companies. Mentor takes a significant position in the various members of our family of participating companies, but leaves operating control in the hands of the cannabis company founders. Because adult social use and medical marijuana opportunities often overlap, Mentor Capital participates in the legal recreational marijuana market. However, Mentor’s preferred focus is medical and the company seeks to facilitate the application of cannabis to cancer wasting, calming seizures, Parkinson’s disease, reducing ocular pressures from glaucoma and blunting chronic pain.
MNTR Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||1.57 - 1.60|
|52wk Range:||0.23 - 4.82|
MNTR Recent Headlines
- Mentor Capital Invests Second Tranche in Electrum Partners 04/28/2017 02:22 PM[Business Wire] - Mentor Capital, Inc. is pleased to announce it has again provided $100,000 in special project financing for cannabis advisory leader Electrum Partners, LLC. “Since our first $100,000 round of Electrum funding in March 2014, the Mentor team has gained great confidence in the business model developed by Leslie Bocskor, who now sits on the board of directors of GB Sciences and Grow Solutions Holdings ...
- Mentor Capital Pays $300,000 Early to Long-Time Shareholders 04/17/2017 12:08 PM[Business Wire] - Mentor Capital, Inc. announces that early shareholders who together also hold approximately 3,000,000 Series B Warrants are having the 10 cent per warrant redemption payment for those warrants voluntarily paid out now by the Company approximately one-year in advance of the May 1, 2018 date previously scheduled with the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation .
- MENTOR CAPITAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 04/17/2017 10:02 AM
- Mentor Capital Seeds Glaucoma – Cannabis Venture 04/13/2017 05:54 PM[Business Wire] - Mentor Capital, Inc. announces it has initiated funding for its GlauCanna venture for the use of medical marijuana in the treatment of glaucoma patients. Mentor will provide funding and business management for any commercial development and holds an 80% interest.
- Mentor Capital Gains 4,000 Shareholders During First Quarter 04/07/2017 03:53 PM[Business Wire] - Mentor Capital, Inc. announced it has continued adding over 1,000 shareholders per month bringing its base of active shareholders who have Mentor shares in a brokerage account to 10,000 from 6,000 just at year end and 3,000 only three months earlier.