Itonis has entered into a licensing agreement with MyECheck and has begun to market a new electronic payment method to the Marijuana Dispensary Market. The MyEcheck mobile app replaces cash, paper checks, credit & debit cards, and ACH "e-check" forms of payment through the use of a new electronic check.
Due to existing banking limitations, marijuana dispensaries are conducting all their financial transactions strictly on a "cash only" basis. The use of the application allows consumers and dispensaries the security and convenience of a non-cash sales transaction. This alternative method of payment is the first and only payment service with a solution targeting the Medical Marijuana industry in Southern California, and it will allow the company to profit from sales transaction revenues.
ITNS Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0012 - 0.0015|
|52wk Range:||0.0012 - 0.0058|
ITNS Recent Headlines
- ITONIS INC. Financials 12/01/2016 06:04 PM
- Itonis, Inc. Announces Its Emesyl Anti-Nausea Product is Again Available for Purchase via Amazon.com 09/27/2016 01:00 PM[Marketwired] - Itonis, Inc. is pleased to announce that its Emesyl® anti-nausea homeopathic product is again available for purchase via Amazon.com.Emesyl® is listed for sale in Amazon's Health, Household & Personal Care ...
- Itonis, Inc. Signs Facebook Ad Campaign for Its Emesyl Anti-Nausea Homeopathic Product in California Market 09/20/2016 02:00 PM[Marketwired] - Itonis, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Facebook to run online advertisements over a 30-day period in its California Market for its Emesyl® anti-nausea Homeopathic product.The ...
- Itonis, Inc. to Air Emesyl Commercial Spots in the Washington, DC Market for Its Emesyl Anti-Nausea Homeopathic Product 09/02/2016 03:18 PM[Marketwired] - Itonis, Inc. Itonis is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Comcast Spotlight Washington to provide cable TV and digital video advertisements for its Emesyl® anti-nausea Homeopathic ...
- Itonis, Inc. Announces 10,000 Commercial Spots for Its Emesyl Anti-Nausea Relief Have Begun 07/21/2016 02:09 PM[Marketwired] - Itonis, Inc. Itonis is pleased to announce it received word from its Media Agency that the planned Ten Thousand thirty second commercial spots for its Emesyl® Nausea Relief product has begun. The ad is ...