Insys Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes innovative supportive care products. The company’s pharmaceuticals portfolio consists of one approved product and a number of product candidates targeting cancer-supportive care and cancer therapy. On August 19, 2011, the FDA approved its Dronabinol SG Capsule product, a generic equivalent to Marinol THC, for the treatment of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (CINV), and anorexia associated with weight loss in patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
INSY Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||11.10 - 11.84|
|52wk Range:||8.70 - 19.96|
INSY Recent Headlines
- INSY INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of May 16, 2017 – INSY 04/28/2017 03:36 PM[GlobeNewswire] - NEW YORK, April 28, 2017-- The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of ...
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. (INSY) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline - May 16, 2017 04/28/2017 02:20 PM[Accesswire] - NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2017 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. ("INSYS" or the ...
- Rosen Law Firm Reminds Insys Therapeutics, Inc. Investors of Important Deadline Class Action – INSY 04/27/2017 08:42 PM[GlobeNewswire] - NEW YORK, April 27, 2017-- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of Insys Therapeutics, Inc. securities from February 23, 2016 through March 15, 2017, inclusive of the important ...
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : INSY-US : April 27, 2017 04/27/2017 12:34 PM
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders It Has Filed in U.S. District Court to Recover Losses Suffered by Investors in INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. 04/26/2017 04:11 PM[GlobeNewswire] - NEW YORK, April 26, 2017-- The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:. To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired shares of INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. between ...