Medical Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (INCC) is focused on acquiring and expanding businesses that offer services and technologies to assist medical marijuana growers and patients with more efficient production and smarter delivery systems. The company will provide or arrange for venture capital funding for qualified projects in the expanding legal cannabis industry.
Through targeted acquisitions, brand recognition and real-estate and technology joint ventures the company believes it can capture significant market share in Colorado, Washington State, and California. Working with a team of experienced growers and financial experts, the company will evaluate small and large business opportunities. Medical Cannabis Holdings will provide both technology and consulting services to medical cannabis growers, activists and industry professionals.
Through perpetual rental agreements, the company offers growers? state of the art turnkey solutions to improve efficiency, efficacy and increase yield. The company believes it will generate revenue by renting its propriety technologies to qualified licensed medical growers; and by providing training and consulting services to assist lessees in operating their businesses more profitably.
INCC Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0006 - 0.0007|
|52wk Range:||0.0001 - 0.0033|
INCC Recent Headlines
- INTERNATIONAL CONSOLIDATED COMPANIES, INC. Financials 04/22/2017 05:04 PM
- INCC Has Received An Institutional Commitment For Marijuana Based Real Estate Debt Financing 02/09/2017 06:56 PM[PR Newswire] - DENVER, Feb. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- INCC, Can Cannabis Company Get a Bank Loan? While it is lawful under the laws of 28 states to grow and distribute medical marijuana, it is illegal under federal law. Banks, which are mostly federally regulated, are sending letters to landlords requiring them to either remove their marijuana business tenant or have their note called forcing them to refinance or pay off the note.
- Cannabis/Hemp/CBD/Infused Products/Shareholder Update 10/27/2016 11:45 PM[Accesswire] - Colorado Company Announces National Expansion w ith TCH-Free, CBD Delivery System for Cannabis Marijuana Infused Product Companies International Consolidated Companies (OTC: INCC) Shareholder Update on ...
- International Consolidated Companies (OTC: INCC) Shareholder Update on St. James Remedies (SJR) Part 2 05/02/2016 02:42 PM[Accesswire] - NAPLES, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 2, 2016 / International Consolidated Companies (OTC: INCC) Shareholder update on St. James Remedies (SJR). SJR and Reakiro Labs LTD, a UK based producer of CBD oil extract ...
- International Consolidated Companies (OTC: INCC) Shareholder Update on St. James Remedies (SJR) 04/29/2016 05:41 PM[Accesswire] - NAPLES, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2016 / International Consolidated Companies (OTC: INCC) shareholder update on St. James Remedies (SJR). SJR has executed a letter of intent to joint venture with Reakiro ...