GW Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1998 and is listed on both the NASDAQ Global Market (GWPH) and AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange,. GW is licensed by the UK Home Office to work with a range of controlled drugs for medical research purposes. The Group's lead programme is the development of a product portfolio of cannabinoid prescription medicines to meet patient needs in a wide range of therapeutic indications, including Sativex® Oromucosal Spray and Epidiolex® for childhood epilepsy.
GW has assembled a large in-house team with extensive experience in developing cannabinoids, medicines containing controlled substances, as well as plant-based prescription pharmaceutical products. GW maintains in-house control over all aspects of the cannabinoid product development process - botanical research, extraction technology, formulation into drug delivery technologies, clinical trials and regulatory affairs. GW also holds GMP manufacturing licences for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products for both clinical trials and commercial purposes.
GWPH Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||118.24 - 119.49|
|52wk Range:||74.05 - 137.88|
GWPH Recent Headlines
- GW Pharmaceuticals' Risks Could Be Rewarding 04/28/2017 03:55 PM
- If Any of These Legislative Efforts Get Traction, It Could Be Huge for Marijuana Stocks 04/23/2017 01:03 PM
- Better Know a Marijuana Stock: Insys Therapeutics 04/21/2017 03:08 PM
- Coverage initiated on GW Pharma by Maxim Group 04/21/2017 09:54 AM
- Op-Ed: The US is falling behind other countries—like Canada—on marijuana 04/20/2017 07:42 PM