GrowBLOX Sciences, Inc. "GB Sciences" is a biopharmaceutical research and development company that merges state-of-the-art technologies in plant biology, cultivation technology and post-production processes in order to optimize our safe and consistent medicinal cannabis. The company is pioneering technology, industry-leading processes, and a big data-driven clinical research and development algorithm to bring relief to patients in communities across the country.
GBLX Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.210 - 0.313|
|52wk Range:||0.150 - 0.650|
GBLX Recent Headlines
- GB SCIENCES, INC Financials 04/13/2017 05:04 PM
- GB Sciences Partners with Kush Cups to Produce Cannabis-Infused Keurig-Compatible K-Cups, Brewed Coffee and Infused Tea 04/10/2017 03:00 PM[PR Newswire] - LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- GB Sciences, Inc. (GBLX) and Arizona-based Kush Cups signed an agreement Tuesday to produce cannabis-infused products in the state of Nevada. "We've paired with a strong partner here. We are confident GB Sciences will distribute the Kush Cups successfully in Nevada," said Rick Chavez, founder of Kush Cups Nevada LLC. GB Sciences will grow the cannabis in their state-of-the-art Cultivation Labs facility in Las Vegas and distribute cannabis-infused Keurig-compatible K-Cups, hot and cold brew coffees as well as infused teas.
- GB Sciences Submits Offer to Louisiana State University (LSU) for Providing the Cultivation, Extraction, Processing and Production of Medical Cannabis Pursuant to the Alison Neustrom Act 04/03/2017 03:39 PM[PR Newswire] - LAS VEGAS, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- GB Sciences, Inc. (formerly known as Growblox Sciences, Inc.) (GBLX) submits offer to Louisiana State University (LSU) to act as the LSU licensed operator of their medical cannabis production facility as outlined in the Alison Neustrom Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"). The offer would enable GB Sciences to be the sole vendor of cannabis and extracted cannabis compounds on behalf of LSU for the patients of Louisiana. LSU and Southern University have the only two licenses granted by the State of Louisiana to cultivate, distribute, and sell medical cannabis.
- GB Sciences Moves Closer to Clinical Trials -- CFN Media 03/28/2017 01:00 PM[Marketwired] - CFN Media Group , the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis, announces publication of an article that will take a look at GB Sciences Inc. and its progress in developing ...
- Why Cannabinoids Work Best Together -- CFN Media 03/07/2017 02:00 PM[Marketwired] - CFN Media Group , the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis, announces publication of an article discussing the complex nature of the cannabis plant and the entourage effect ...