Easton Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company involved in various pharmaceutical sectors and others industries such as medical marijuana. The Company previously owned an FDA approved wound healing drug and currently owns topically-delivered drugs and therapeutic / cosmetic healthcare products focused on cancer and other health issues geared towards female sexual dysfunction, wound healing, pain, motion sickness and other conditions that are all in various stages of development.
The company has ventured into the potentially lucrative medical marijuana industry through an investment into AMFIL Technologies and their groZONE anti-bacterial system and the exclusive option to purchase up to 50% in a medical marijuana grow-op business / facility which has received a letter to build from Health Canada. The company's gel formulation is thought to be an innovative and unique transdermal delivery system that can in the future be adaptable in the delivery of Cannabidiol extracts.
EAPH Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.027 - 0.030|
|52wk Range:||0.002 - 0.060|
EAPH Recent Headlines
- Easton Pharmaceuticals Announces Signing NDA and Starts Negotiations For Acquisition 04/24/2017 02:19 PM[Marketwired] - Easton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has signed a non-disclosure / confidentiality agreement with a Producer of Crop Protection, Fertilizer and Plant Wash Products Company based ...
- Easton Pharmaceuticals Announces Signing Of Purchase Agreement Completing The Acquisition Of Revenue Producing Vaporizer and e-Liquids Manufacturer iBliss, Inc. 04/20/2017 12:00 PM[Marketwired] - Easton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is pleased to announce the execution of final agreement completing the 100% acquisition of revenue generating vaporizer and e-liquids manufacturer, iBliss Inc. and its holding ...
- Easton Pharmaceuticals Announces Finalization Of Agreement For The Acquisition Of Major Vaporizer and e-Liquids Manufacturer iBliss Inc; Annual Sales Projected To Once Again Reach $15,000,000 With Healthy Profit Margins in Excess of 40% 04/11/2017 10:00 AM[Marketwired] - Easton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announces it has finalized all terms of the Acquisition Agreement to acquire revenue producing vaporizer, e-liquids manufacturer iBliss Inc., of Toronto, Ontario, whereas legal ...
- EASTON PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Financials 04/08/2017 05:04 PM
- Easton Pharmaceuticals Announces Advancing $300,000 Payment To CommonSense Ltd. Paving The Way For The Anticipated Closing Of Exclusive Sub-Distribution Agreement For Product AL-Sense with 2nd Quarter Launch 03/22/2017 10:00 AM[Marketwired] - Easton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announces it has forwarded together with BMV Medica a $300,000 payment to CommonSense of Israel clearing the way for the closing of an anticipated exclusive sub-distribution ...