DigiPath, Inc., is an independent cannabis testing and media firm that supports the cannabis industry’s best practices for reliable testing, education, and training, and brings unbiased cannabis news coverage to the cannabis industry. Our subsidiary, DigiPath, Corp., develops and markets affordable and accurate human and animal digital pathology solutions to private and academic entities around the world. Our four business units are DigiPath Labs, TNMNews, Corp., DigiPath Corp., and DigiPath University.
DIGP Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.2110 - 0.2299|
|52wk Range:||0.0900 - 0.3550|
DIGP Recent Headlines
- Digipath to Present at Viridian Cannabis Investment Summit in New York City 03/22/2017 01:00 PM[PR Newswire] - NEW YORK, March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Digipath, Inc. (DIGP), an independent cannabis lab testing and media firm, is pleased to announce it will present at the upcoming Viridian Cannabis Investment Summit taking place at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City on Friday, March 31, 2017. Digipath Chief Science Officer Cindy Orser, Ph.D. will present at this event. Entitled "Cultural Diversity in the Cannabis Industry", this private event will explore opportunities to bring cultural diversity into the cannabis industry by educating and inspiring a more diverse group of professionals and investors to get involved.
- Digipath Hires Renowned Ex-NYPD Detective, Richard "Bo" Dietl, as Consultant 03/20/2017 01:00 PM[PR Newswire] - NEW YORK, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Digipath, Inc. (DIGP), an independent cannabis lab testing and media firm, is pleased to announce it has hired renowned ex-NYPD detective, Mr. Richard "Bo" Dietl, as a consultant. Mr. Dietl was a New York City police officer and detective from June 1969 until he retired in 1985 and is one of the most highly decorated detectives in the history of the police department, with thousands of arrests to his credit. In 1989, President George Bush appointed Mr. Dietl as co-chairman of the National Crime Commission.
- Digipath Appoints Dr. Alfredo Axtmayer to Board of Directors 02/28/2017 02:00 PM[PR Newswire] - NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Digipath, Inc. (DIGP), an independent cannabis lab testing and media firm, is pleased to announce that it has appointed Alfredo Axtmayer, M.D. to its Board of Directors. Dr. Axtmayer is an orthopedic surgeon in Wallingford, Connecticut and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hospital of St. Raphael and MidState Medical Center.
- DIGIPATH,INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 02/24/2017 12:35 PM
- DIGIPATH,INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and 02/23/2017 10:32 PM