U.S. Hemp Corporation, Inc. (Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Dewmar International BMC, Inc.) The United States Hemp Corporation, Inc. is a Nevada corporation whose primary goal is to promote the cultivation, research and new product development of hemp based nutraceuticals, industrial goods and consumer goods in the United States to be shared with the World.
The U.S. Hemp Corporation's staff is to make every concerted effort to be the leader in the marketing, sales, promotions and distribution of hemp products both with a primary goal to take pride in the Made in America mantra as to enhance the economic benefit of U.S. citizens as it provides quality products for sale locally and for worldwide export.
DEWM Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.002 - 0.002|
|52wk Range:||0.001 - 0.004|
DEWM Recent Headlines
- DEWMAR INTERNATIONAL BMC, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 11/15/2016 11:19 AM
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Achieves a Positive SER and Credit Rating from Dun & Bradstreet 09/14/2016 09:30 AM[PR Newswire] - HOUSTON, Sept. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (OTCPink: DEWM), announces that on August 24, 2016 the Company received an updated Supplier Qualifier Report issued by Dun & Bradstreet ...
- DEWMAR INTERNATIONAL BMC, INC. Financials 07/16/2016 05:04 PM
- DEWMAR INTERNATIONAL BMC, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 07/11/2016 01:48 PM
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Announces Review of Quarterly Filed Report 06/22/2016 10:00 AM[PR Newswire] - HOUSTON, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM), a diversified operating company announced today that it shall provide its investors with an in depth review and discussion of key elements of the most recent filing of its Quarterly Report with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.