Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. develops advanced cannabinoid based medicines. Through our R&D extension located in Israel we are developing a wide spectrum pipeline of advanced cannabinoid based therapies, and via collaboration with major medical centers in Israel we are investigating the beneficial effects of our products in diverse indications. Our flagship product is Cannabics SR - a long acting medical cannabis capsule designed for cancer patients as a palliative treatment. Cannabics SR was shown in observational studies to provide 10 -12 hours of steady state beneficial therapeutic effects, and thus allows a safe and convenient once-per-day dosing regimen of medical cannabis to patients.
CNBX Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||1.45 - 1.66|
|52wk Range:||0.02 - 7.60|
CNBX Recent Headlines
- CANNABICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Financials 04/19/2017 05:04 PM
- CANNABICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 04/14/2017 01:36 PM
- Here Are The 5 Stocks Added To The U.S. Marijuana Index 04/12/2017 03:09 PM
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Receives the Final Report of Its Research on Antitumor Properties of Cannabinoids Held in Israel 04/03/2017 01:00 PM[PR Newswire] - TEL AVIV, Israel, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNBX) is pleased to announce that it received the final report of the research held in the Technion Israel Institute of Technology, in which the antitumor activity of cannabinoids was reflected in several types of cancer (breast, ovarian, colon, pancreatic, gastric, glioblastoma). The results which were obtained, using High Throughput Screening technology (HTS), clearly indicate that the company's cannabinoid compounds caused apoptosis (programed cancer cell death) in all cancer types mentioned above with no effect on healthy normal cells. Itamar Borochov, CEO of Cannabics Pharmaceuticals said, "The results from this research strengthen our vision of creating anticancer treatments based on natural cannabis medicine".
- Cronos Execs On Marijuana Legalization In Canada And How It Affects The Co: Market Could Be Ready To Go By 2019 03/21/2017 05:40 PM