United Cannabis Corporation is a life science company advancing the use of cannabinoids in medicine through research, product development and education. The Company is dedicated to improving the lives of patients. We provide the intellectual property, patent-pending technology, trusted brands, clinical data, technical training, sales tools, and methodologies necessary to assist our clients business for success. United Cannabis Corporation was founded to provide leadership for the medical cannabis industry by offering patient driven solutions intent on improving biomedical and pharmaceutical pursuits thru the use of cannabis-based research, products and services.
CNAB Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.910 - 1.060|
|52wk Range:||0.001 - 3.350|
CNAB Recent Headlines
- United Cannabis Corporation Expanding its International Patent Protection For Processes Related to its Prana Product Line 04/20/2017 08:20 PM[Accesswire] - National Stage Applications Upon PCT/US2015/056635 Are Currently in the Process of Being Filed in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Europe, Eurasia, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, ...
- United Cannabis Corporation Enters Strategic Partnership with Advesa to Accelerate California Expansion 04/20/2017 04:45 PM[Accesswire] - Flagship Lab Will Serve as Company's Primary Production and Distribution Facility to Manage Increased Demand Across California DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2017 / United Cannabis Corporation (OTCQB: ...
- UNITED CANNABIS CORP Financials 03/18/2017 05:04 PM
- United Cannabis Corporation: The Intersection of Cannabis and BioPharma 03/15/2017 07:42 PM[Accesswire] - Statement Issued Following the Administration's Recent Comments DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / March 15, 2017 / United Cannabis Corporation (OTCQB: CNAB) (the "Company" or "United Cannabis") ...
- UNITED CANNABIS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report 03/14/2017 04:18 PM