CGrowth Capital, Inc. The Company continues to serve as an alternative asset management company for businesses and assets focused on all aspects of mining, minerals, exploration, and commercial real estate. CGrowth Capital will focus on acquiring land assets, while also providing partners and affiliates with management services, capital, contract management and logistical services necessary for the successful execution of operations. Through wholly owned subsidiaries, the Company has begun to strategically leverage assets for maximum value within the legally developing cannabis industry currently underway in Washington State.
CGRA Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.009 - 0.010|
|52wk Range:||0.008 - 0.032|
CGRA Recent Headlines
- CGROWTH CAPITAL, INC Financials 04/22/2017 05:04 PM
- CGrowth Capital Releases 2016 Annual Financials and Business Update 04/17/2017 05:00 PM[Marketwired] - CGrowth Capital, Inc. is pleased to report the filing of the Company's 2016 consolidated annual financials for the period ended December 31, 2016 to OTC Markets. The Company's consolidated Total Assets ...
- Cgrowth Capital, Inc. :CGRA-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2016 By the Numbers : November 18, 2016 11/18/2016 05:11 PM
- CGrowth Capital Poised to Breakout in Q4 11/16/2016 02:00 PM[Marketwired] - CGrowth Capital, Inc. is pleased to report the filing of the Company's consolidated 3rd Quarter financials for the period ended September 30, 2016. Total Assets increased 13.2% over the prior quarter to ...
- CGrowth Capital to Bank Lease Revenues on Wildfire's Harvest 10/28/2016 01:20 PM[Marketwired] - CGrowth Capital, Inc. is pleased to report initial lease revenues from its tenant, Wildfire Cannabis, are scheduled for posting on November 1, 2016, following a blockbuster performance and outdoor harvest ...