Cannabis Science, Inc. takes advantage of its unique understanding of metabolic processes to provide innovative treatment options for unmet medical needs.Cannabis use has an extensive history dating back thousands of years, and currently there are thousands of peer-reviewed scientific publications that document the underlying biochemical pathways that cannabinoids modulate. At Cannabis Science, we use an inquiring approach to discover and develop novel cannabinoid-based therapies to improve patients’ lives. From the initiation, our founders have been committed to fostering and maintaining a bold, pioneering spirit fostering the true nature of innovation from which cutting edge ideas flourish and translate into evidence-based solutions.
CBIS Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0710 - 0.0759|
|52wk Range:||0.0120 - 0.1395|
CBIS Recent Headlines
- Cannabis Science Selects Influential Southern California Financial Firm as the Lead to Raise the Proposed 25 Million USD in Expansion Capital and Boost its Industry Footprint 04/27/2017 01:32 PM[Marketwired] - Cannabis Science, Inc. , a U.S. company specializing in the development of cannabis-based medicines, is pleased to announce that it has selected an influential Southern California Financial Firm as the ...
- Cannabis Science 2017 Black Tie Gala for Cannabinoid Research Targeting Critical Ailments, Testimonials, Celebrity Interests, New Partnerships, and Loyalty Gift to Shareholders 04/25/2017 01:00 PM[Marketwired] - Cannabis Science, Inc. , a U.S. company specializing in the development of cannabinoid-based medicines, is pleased to announce updates to its 2017 Gala. The venue has been narrowed down to a short list ...
- CANNABIS SCIENCE, INC. Financials 04/21/2017 05:04 PM
- Cannabis Science Continues Expansions as it Negotiates to Acquire Two Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Los Angeles, California; The Company Expects to Sign Closing Documents Shortly 04/21/2017 04:12 PM[Marketwired] - Cannabis Science, Inc. , a U.S. company specializing in the development of cannabinoid-based medicines, is pleased to announce that its expansions plans are well underway as it negotiates to purchase two ...
- IAnthus CEO On Marijuana Legalization In U.S. And Canada: A Good Model Makes The Decision Easier 04/21/2017 01:56 PM