Cannabis Sativa, Inc. is in the business of branding and licensing via its "Hi" intellectual properties. The Company also offers the Wild Earth Naturals line of CBD Water and cosmetic products which are designed to use organic and natural ingredients, including CBD and hemp seed oil. The Company is engaged through its subsidiaries, Kush and Hi Brands International, Inc., in the research, development and licensing of specialized natural cannabis products, including cannabis formulas, edibles, topicals, strains, recipes, and delivery systems. Look for Hi Releaf products in Washington State.
CBDS Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||4.98 - 5.12|
|52wk Range:||1.52 - 9.50|
CBDS Recent Headlines
- Cannabis Sativa, Inc. Launches Hi Honey at Hempcon 420 Freedom Fest, Ibudtender Subsidiary is Official Voting Platform 04/21/2017 08:20 AM[Accesswire] - MESQUITE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2017 / Cannabis Sativa. Inc. ( OTCQB:CBDS ) announced today that the Company has developed a "hi" branded infused honey product (hi honey) which is made ...
- GreenWave's Matt Karnes Talks About Cannabis Banking, Tax Burdens And Stocks To Watch 04/18/2017 12:49 PM
- GreenWave's Matt Karnes Predicts Fully Legal Cannabis Markets In 8 New States By 2018 04/17/2017 06:21 PM
- Cannabis Sativa, Inc. Closes Its Acquisition of the White Rabbit Intellectual Property and Enters into License Agreement for California Sales 04/13/2017 08:20 AM[Accesswire] - MESQUITE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / April 13, 2017 / Cannabis Sativa. Inc. ( OTCQB: CBDS ) announced today that the Company has entered into a license agreement for the manufacture, marketing and sale of the Company's ...
- Cannabis Sativa, Inc. Agrees to Acquire the White Rabbit Brand of Cannabis, Proprietary Formulations and Intellectual Property 04/10/2017 08:20 AM[Accesswire] - MESQUITE, NV / ACCESSWIRE / April 10, 2017 / Cannabis Sativa. Inc. ( OTCQB: CBDS ) announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire the intellectual property for the White Rabbit brand of cannabis ...