CV Sciences, Inc., located in Las Vegas, Nevada, focuses on drug development activities on products containing the hemp plant extract cannabidiol (CBD) as the active pharmaceutical ingredient, and also is engaged in the sale of CBD, and the development, marketing and sale of end consumer products containing CBD, which is refined into its own PlusCBD Oil™ brand.
CANV Detailed Quote
|52wk Range:||0.10 - 1.48|
CANV Recent Headlines
- California Will Vote On Recreational Marijuana Legalization 06/29/2016 05:50 PM
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Stock Ticker Change to CVSI 06/08/2016 07:28 PM[Marketwired] - CV Sciences, Inc. today announced that the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority has approved a change of the trading symbol of the Company's common stock. Effective today, the Company's shares of common......
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Supporting Sponsorship of, and Events During, Hemp History Week June 6-12, 2016 06/02/2016 09:33 PM[Marketwired] - CV Sciences, Inc. is pleased to announce its supporting sponsorship of Hemp History Week 2016, as well several special events hosted by the company during the campaign. Hemp History Week is the national ...
- CV SCIENCES, INC. Financials 05/24/2016 05:04 PM
- CV Sciences, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2016 05/16/2016 11:33 PM[Marketwired] - CV Sciences, Inc. is reporting financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2016....