First Bitcoin Capital is engaged in developing digital currencies, proprietary Blockchain technologies, financial processing services and the digital currency exchange- www.CoinQX.com. We see this step as a tremendous opportunity to create further shareholder value by leveraging management's experience in developing and managing complex Blockchain technologies, developing new types of digital assets.
Being the first publicly-traded cryptocurrency and blockchain-centered company (with shares both traded in the US OTC Markets as [BITCF] and as [BIT] in crypto exchanges) we want to provide our shareholders with diversified exposure to digital and blockchain technologies. At this time the Company owns and operates the following digital assets.
BITCF Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.4500 - 0.5100|
|52wk Range:||0.0010 - 0.8500|
BITCF Recent Headlines
- World's First Underwriter for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) to Root Out Unverified Coin Offerings 04/26/2017 08:26 PM[Accesswire] - VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2017 / CoinQx Exchange LIMITED, a wholly owned subsidiary of FIRST BITCOIN CAPITAL CORP (OTC PINK: BITCF or "Company", "We", "Us" or ...
- $BITCF's COINQX is the First Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Speculation in 6 Possible Outcomes of the Bitcoin Hard Fork 04/21/2017 01:47 PM[Accesswire] - VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2017 / CoinQx Exchange LIMITED, a wholly owned subsidiary of FIRST BITCOIN CAPITAL CORP (OTC PINK: BITCF or "Company") and the world's dominate issuer of ...
- OTC Markets Adds Caveat Emptor Symbol to its Publication of Quotes on BITCF 04/19/2017 04:34 PM[Accesswire] - VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April, 19, 2017 / First Bitcoin Capital Corp. (OTC PINK: BITCF), the most prolific cryptographic creator of tokens on the Bitcoin Blockchain, received notice from OTC Markets ...
- FIRST BITCOIN CAPITAL CORP. Financials 04/13/2017 05:04 PM
- Bitcoin Unlimited Futures Used to Extinguish Debt of Leading Bitcoin Public Company 04/06/2017 07:18 AM[Accesswire] - VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 6, 2017 / First Bitcoin Capital Corp (OTC PINK: BITCF), in a related party transaction paid off approximately $200,000 in debt utilizing Bitcoin Unlimited Futures, making ...