Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes novel drugs that target G protein-coupled receptors. The company offers BELVIQ, a drug used to treat chronic weight management in adults. One of the products under development is APD371, an agonist of the cannabinoid receptor 2 that is in Phase I single-ascending dose trial for the treatment of pain. The company also manufactures drug products under a manufacturing services agreement for Siegfried AG.
ARNA Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||1.33 - 1.39|
|52wk Range:||1.20 - 2.16|
ARNA Recent Headlines
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Announces Completion of Public Offering of Common Stock and Exercise in Full of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares 04/21/2017 08:01 PM[PR Newswire] - The shares of common stock described above were offered by Arena pursuant to a shelf registration statement filed by Arena with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that was declared effective on July 5, 2016. A final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:ARNA) : April 19, 2017 04/19/2017 06:51 PM
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Down After Underwritten Public Offering 04/19/2017 01:37 PM
- Biotech Industry Outperforming Major Indexes in 2017: Today's Research Reports on Arena Pharmaceuticals and Cytokinetics 04/19/2017 11:30 AM[Accesswire] - NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2017 / The Biotech Industry has continued to outperform the major indexes in 2017. This comes as a welcome sign to biotech investors after a tumultuous 2016. The iShares ...
- Why Is Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Down 11.3% Since the Last Earnings Report? 04/19/2017 06:57 AM