Amfil Technologies Inc. operates both the Interloc-Kings Inc. subsidiary as well as the GROzone Project. GROzone was jointly developed between Amfil Tech and A.C.T.S. Inc. as an extension of the existing mPACT ozone technology being utilized in the food and beverage industry and integrated by A.C.T.S. into companies such as Pepsi, Nestle, Sysco, Sun Pacific and many others. GROzone is a triple-function sanitization unit capable of naturally eliminating 99.9% of airborne pathogens and the typically problematic pests that wreak havoc for cultivators (like aphids, whiteflies and spider mites), as well as bacteria, fungus, microbes and mold on surfaces, all without chemicals.
The unit can also constantly regulate a given facility's water supply, oxygenating the water and maintaining a consistent PPM infusion of ozone that prevents the formation of algae, bacteria or mold (allowing for comprehensive water recycling), simultaneously removing the need to use dangerous, often carcinogenic products to treat the water, as is common throughout the industry today. This environmentally-friendly solution also eliminates odors, while slightly reducing the air temperature, lowering energy consumption by the HEPA filtration and HVAC systems. There is even compelling research indicating that elevated levels of ozone and CO2 can produce yields having as much as 53% more total biomass in certain plant types, with similar results for seed production.
AMFE Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||0.0780 - 0.0835|
|52wk Range:||0.0015 - 0.0835|
AMFE Recent Headlines
- Amfil Technologies, Inc. Provides Update on Snakes & Lagers Inc./Snakes & Lattes Inc. Subsidiary Including Largest Purchase Order to Date, New Partnerships & 3rd Location Construction & Opening 04/24/2017 12:00 PM[Marketwired] - Amfil Technologies, Inc. is pleased to provide shareholders and the investment community with an update on our Snakes & Lattes Inc./Snakes & Lagers Inc. subsidiary.
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Update on GROzone Subsidiary Developments 04/21/2017 12:00 PM[Marketwired] - Amfil Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce that we have jointly signed non-disclosure / confidentiality agreements with a large hydroponic systems manufacturer and have begun the due diligence process ...
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Intends to Regain SEC Fully Reporting Issuer Status & Will Seek Uplisting to the OTCQB With an Initial Goal for the OTCQX 03/30/2017 12:00 PM[Marketwired] - Amfil Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce that it has begun the process of seeking out quotes from PCAOB licensed auditing firms to continue on from our last audited 10K for year-end 2014.
- Easton Pharmaceuticals Provides Update On Its Previous Investment Into AMFIL Technologies and Their Recent Revenue Producing Acquisitions & The GROzone Technology For The Medical Marijuana Industry; Initiates Negotiations For Proposed Inves 03/15/2017 10:00 AM[Marketwired] - Easton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Provides update on its previous investment into AMFIL Technologies and their recent revenue generating business acquisitions and their AMFIL GROzone technology for the medical ...
- Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces That Our GROzone Product Line Passed Product Review by Accredited USDA Certifying Agent to Be Used In Organic Agricultural Production in California as Well as Pennsylvania and Surrounding States 03/14/2017 12:30 PM[Marketwired] - Amfil Technologies Inc. is pleased to provide the following update to the shareholders and the investment community regarding our GROzone subsidiary.