Our purpose is to fuel the growth of the medical cannabis industry and eliminate barriers for our partners to succeed. We see a world that shifts from prohibition to regulation so that all patients have access to safe, regulated medical cannabis.
AmeriCann, Inc. is a registered, audited, publicly traded, and fully reporting company with corporate offices in Denver and Boston. The company is focused on bringing sustainability and efficiency to the design, construction and oversight of highly productive, energy efficient greenhouse cannabis cultivation and processing facilities.
ACAN Detailed Quote
|Day's Range:||4.850 - 5.050|
|52wk Range:||0.510 - 5.500|
ACAN Recent Headlines
- AmeriCann to Present at PIONEERS 2017 Conference by Joseph Gunnar in New York City 04/27/2017 12:30 PM[Accesswire] - Presentation Scheduled for Tuesday, May 2 at 3:30pm EST DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2017 / AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCQX: ACAN ), an Ag-Tech company that is developing sustainable, state-of-the-art medical ...
- AmeriCann is a Title Presenter at New York Real Estate Journal's First Cannabis-Focused Summit 04/20/2017 12:30 PM[Accesswire] - "Cannabis in Commercial Real Estate NYC" Will Be Hosted at the Trump SoHo New York DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2017 / AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCQX: ACAN ), an Ag-Tech company that is developing ...
- Here Are The 5 Stocks Added To The U.S. Marijuana Index 04/12/2017 03:09 PM
- AmeriCann to Present at The MicroCap Conference in New York City 03/27/2017 12:30 PM[Accesswire] - Presentation Scheduled for Tuesday, April 4 at 9:30am EST DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / March 27, 2017 / AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCQX: ACAN ), an Ag-Tech company that is developing sustainable, state-of-the-art ...
- AMERICANN, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement 03/21/2017 10:05 AM